I'm so glad I've got a Range Rover ..

If range rovers are so hopeless, how come those with enough money to buy one and run one do? (I dont have one, nor can I quite afford one)

I don't think they are quite that hopeless, they just aren't as good a 4x4 as they should be for the price but I suppose it's like all designer things, a lot of people go for the label and not for how functional the product is. I know someone who has a range rover who swears by it (especially in snow) then again I've heard people cursing them. I guess it's swings and roundabouts :)

i have a suzuki carry van (sooty van) to travel to work in and this is the first time i have driven in snow in it .well i have found that the tyres are that small it seems to cut through the snow and is much better in the snow than i could ever imagined,i even overtook a crap 4x4 near whiston who was going too slow because his vehicle was skidding allover,you should have seen his face when sooty overtook him,i just looked at him and nodded

i have a suzuki carry van (sooty van) to travel to work in and this is the first time i have driven in snow in it .well i have found that the tyres are that small it seems to cut through the snow and is much better in the snow than i could ever imagined,i even overtook a crap 4x4 near whiston who was going too slow because his vehicle was skidding allover,you should have seen his face when sooty overtook him,i just looked at him and nodded

I used to have Suzook sj. Amazingly good in snow. Not as luxurious or beautiful as a RRover which is much better for the rest of the year.

Archived