Ade Akinbadbuy?

Dicko

Is Ade A 'kin bad buyi?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ade A 'kin bad buyi?

• Ade AkinGOODbuyi
    • Ade AkinBADbuyi

Well I see Utd have paid around £1.5M for Ade Akinbiyi.

Although he is in form now, as a Palace fan I can tell you that once he loses a bit of confidence he couldn't hit a barn, let alone a barn door!

What do you think?

Bad buy i reckon...

I heard it was £1.75m!

I think we should have upped our cameron jerome bid - thats an investment for the future!!!

If we go up this season, Akinbadbuy will be rendered useless

However, I hope he proves us all wrong!

Leicester fan here, I had to laugh when I saw you had paid £1.75m for the services of Mr Akinbadbuy. He is still renowned at Leicester as one of the worst players we have ever had, I believe he still holds the record for the worst strike conversion rate ever in one season in the Premiership so as someone has stated before if you do go up he will indeed be rendered useless. At this level he's probably not the worst player to have around, he works tirelessly and has shown he will score goals. Overall I'm sure you could have done a lot better but it seems Warnock has had an obsession with him for some time but the timing and his age indicate that he waited too long.

neil warnock, what in the bloody blazes have you ****** done, we'll get barely half of that back when we have to offload ade fakinbadbuyi just after christmas next year. 1.75 m, the whole of Burnley ain't worth that. i'll get mi boots out, jesus christ.

When I first heard about it this morning I was annoyed at the price but....

if he does score 10 before the end of the season and get us up then he's made us £35 million so it's not too bad.

I'm just annoyed we haven't put up the extra money for Jerome - I'd rather have him for the future than a guy who will probably get us up and then leave.

Archived