Ade Akinbadbuy?

Dicko

Is Ade A 'kin bad buyi?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ade A 'kin bad buyi?

• Ade AkinGOODbuyi
    • Ade AkinBADbuyi

For god sake can people just get behind Warnock!!!! im sure he knows what he is doing. I think we have paid alot for Ade but I don't nessesarily think it is a bad buy. He will put goals in for us and make sure we get promoted. how can that be a bad buy!!!!!!!!!!

If Ade reads forums like this Im sure he wouldn't want to come to the lane and then we deserve not to get promoted.

I can understand Warnock buying him,in that he his near the top of the goal scoring charts,it is not the player I do not like it's the price for a player at 32.When you look at the £1.75m price & you look at Marcus Bent £2m to go to Charlton it is a mockery of the transfer system in this country,ok Bent will be on better wages,but he is already a proven striker in the Premiere League.Will the amount paid be justified,we will have to wait until the end of the season.Until then I back the manager & the team.UP THE MIGHTY BLADES

I think u all might end up swallowing ur tongues!

Im saving these quotes from you guy's lol, cos when he knocks 10 plus goals in between now and the end of the campaign, I will be able to prove my point!

I don't think it's right to attack the player before he's even put his shirt on???

I think u all might end up swallowing ur tongues!

Im saving these quotes from you guy's lol, cos when he knocks 10 plus goals in between now and the end of the campaign, I will be able to prove my point!

I don't think it's right to attack the player before he's even put his shirt on???

I say the same mate. Im quite looking forward to watching him play.

PS. Matt, reply to my email mate.

Archived