Is Ade A 'kin bad buyi?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ade A 'kin bad buyi?

• Ade AkinGOODbuyi
    • Ade AkinBADbuyi

£1.5m - £1.75m for a player;

- coming to the end of his career

- who has proved he can't cut it at Premiership level

- and this season aside, has never scored more than 10 goals a season in his career.

Though I hope he bangs a few in for the remainder of the season, and sincerely hope he proves me wrong next season.

Ade scored 19 for Bristol City 98-99 season

Wolves-16- 99-2000

Burnley-12 -2005-06

Although not prolific he has scored more than 10 in a season.

Look at Davies at Bolton,he has hardly scored abouve 10 throughout his career,he brings other things into his game.That's why Sam thinks so highly of him,there are not many strikers today who can hit 25- 30 a season any more.

Ade scored 19 for Bristol City 98-99 season

Wolves-16- 99-2000

Burnley-12 -2005-06

Although not prolific he has scored more than 10 in a season.

:blush: Woops. Still, hardly electric, and he doesn't create that much for other players either.

Many moons ago before many Forum members can remember Man City were up there fighting for the old first division championship. They signed a lad called Rodney Marsh who single handedly completely wrecked their championship hopes.

Sometimes the one who appears to be the right player at the right time turns out to be the wrong player at the wrong time but we shall have to wait and see.

Yes crookesey I remember that,Man city were cruising until they signed Marsh I think Tony Booke was the manager at the time,could be wrong.Newcastle did the same with Asprrilla may have got the spelling wrong ,but I think we remember his gangly legs.I know Ade has not set the clubs alight that he has played for ,but look at Marlon Harewood he has had 1 good season & he is 27.Sometimes players just click with a certain team,but Ade has been at a lot of clubs & he alone cannot be held responsible for the break down in the team,the defence is crap & he is a striker,who scored a cracker against the owls.

Archived