Is Staying In The New Going Out?

I stay in now a days. I stopped going down to the local when the smoking ban came in. Also Ale is so cheap in the supermarkets compared to the Boozer. So i stay in and enjoy a smoke with my pint ,all in the comfort of my sitting room in front of the open fire.

I would probably do the same but go to pub lockins where we can smoke indoors, drink at reasonable prices and enjoy the comforts and freedoms pubs used to offer.

I do feel for others such as yourself whom i feel are now missing out on what should be a reasonable leisurely traditional pastime.

I would probably do the same but go to pub lockins where we can smoke indoors, drink at reasonable prices and enjoy the comforts and freedoms pubs used to offer.

I do feel for others such as yourself whom i feel are now missing out on what should be a reasonable leisurely traditional pastime.

It's the only way for pubs now.

Smoking ban aside, pubs arnt what they used to be . Most have turned into those vile family pubs with kids running around all over the place screaming. Not thanks , im happy sat in front of the fire with a Quiet pint and a cig. Heaven.

Smoking ban aside, pubs arnt what they used to be . Most have turned into those vile family pubs with kids running around all over the place screaming. Not thanks , im happy sat in front of the fire with a Quiet pint and a cig. Heaven.

Would you invite Chem around :)

Not lockins mate hence why they are becoming more popular and pubs are willing to take the risk because it's the only way they can survive.

Too many liberties have been eroded by the health fascists and other state interfering control freaks but times are changing and the black market is going from strength to strength.

Archived