What qualifacations do i need to get a job in Asbestos removal

Asbestos what qualifications do i need to get a job in Asbestos removal

i am after a new career and was told loads of work in asbestos removal and need info on what i need to get in to this industry

already done asbestos awareness and a refresher course in it

told need cscs card now as well

want to know what course i need to pass to get qualified to work

any advice welcome :D

big testicles.

seriously, why would you? i've seen the effects of mesothelioma first hand.

although its regulated and supposedly safe i do know of follow up clean ups where supposedly clean culverts have been found to still have asbestos residue in them, despite a full clearance being given previously.

for all the money in the world i wouldnt repeatedly and knowingly expose myself to the risk, and i have worked with and managed contracts which had asbestos removal prior to work.

big testicles.

seriously, why would you? i've seen the effects of mesothelioma first hand.

although its regulated and supposedly safe i do know of follow up clean ups where supposedly clean culverts have been found to still have asbestos residue in them, despite a full clearance being given previously.

for all the money in the world i wouldnt repeatedly and knowingly expose myself to the risk, and i have worked with and managed contracts which had asbestos removal prior to work.

Seconded - when you've seen what asbestos does to people, it's evil stuff. Wouldn't wish mesothelioma on my worst enemy.

Seconded - when you've seen what asbestos does to people, it's evil stuff. Wouldn't wish mesothelioma on my worst enemy.

the worst thing being that companies are still selling asbestos insulation to 3rd world countries as we speak, disregarding the effect it will have on people in the name of profit. disgusting.

been in construction sites for the last 16yrs so good chance could have it without knowing?

yes agree big gamble but need work as other jobs going are £6.20ph driving etc

tried getting back in to industry i was in but nothing going been trying since aug last year

i got a job within x4 days not what i wanted but pays the mortgage to be told my hours are been cut to 20hrs a week and i need to turn up at 8am till 10am then return back at 2pm- 4pm so now costing me twice as much in fuel

anybody know of any jobs please pm me

can drive vehicles up to 7.5 ton

was a service technician before fitting cctv and burglar alarms to house's,pub',s warehouse's etc

screen fitter before that fiitng security screens to house's,pub',s warehouse's etc 16yrs experience

always looking and willing to learn

want any job that's upcoming for the future fibre optic cable fitting etc ,ground work,etc

been in construction sites for the last 16yrs so good chance could have it without knowing?

yes agree big gamble but need work as other jobs going are £6.20ph driving etc

tried getting back in to industry i was in but nothing going been trying since aug last year

i got a job within x4 days not what i wanted but pays the mortgage to be told my hours are been cut to 20hrs a week and i need to turn up at 8am till 10am then return back at 2pm- 4pm so now costing me twice as much in fuel

anybody know of any jobs please pm me

can drive vehicles up to 7.5 ton

was a service technician before fitting cctv and burglar alarms to house's,pub',s warehouse's etc

screen fitter before that fiitng security screens to house's,pub',s warehouse's etc 16yrs experience

always looking and willing to learn

want any job that's upcoming for the future fibre optic cable fitting etc ,ground work,etc

good luck with your search. hope you get something without having to go into asy removal.

Archived