What would you change about yourself?

If you could change JUST ONE thing about yourself , what would it be. Would it be your hair, your face, your attitude, your feet, your friends, your bum, your demeanour, your ....you tell me? What would it be?

I wish I could change my username as often as you Phil!:cool:

If you could change JUST ONE thing about yourself , what would it be. Would it be your hair, your face, your attitude, your feet, your friends, your bum, your demeanour, your ....you tell me? What would it be?

I'd change the amount of sleep I need, only needing 4 hrs a night would give me lots more time to get stuff done.

Know thyself.:D

Well Phil, would love to stay and chat but I'm off for a drink and a good smoke as the landlord allows smoking on a Saturday night.:)

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 21:16 ----------

I'd change the amount of sleep I need, only needing 4 hrs a night would give me lots more time to get stuff done.

Thatcher only needed 4 hours sleep, look what it's done for her - and us!:rolleyes:

Sleeping is the most beneficial part of your life. The body closes down and repairs itself. Enjoy your sleep .:)

My bum, yes Id like to change it. My doctor told me to smile more as its an instant face lift. Just wish my arse had a sense of humour. !:roll:

Archived