Carpet places - suggestions

Tomm06

Harris carpets in Atkinsons . The same carpet was double the price in the shop near Morrisons .Don't forget to haggle if you have a lot of rooms to do .

We used them and we've been lazy with our carpets and they still look good as new. They laid our carpet about 4 years ago as well

I wanted a new carpet for my stairs and I looked at all the usual shops but the prices were shocking for the quality of the carpet. I was advised to go to Trade Carpets on Tyler Street Winkobank, I was really impressed with the service, they came out and measured for free I chose a roll end that would fit and they fitted it and it was excellent quality and it looks beautiful for half the price of the bigger carpet shops . They are a family run business and are really nice. I have recommended them to others who have been very happy with them. :) And no i do not work for them or know them personally :)

Archived