Problems on ebay

hi I've had my ebay account for a few month now and last night I paid for some items I bidded on and won. I had to use another bank account (in my name) as for some reason it was t accepting the card I've always used. anyway I get up this morning to message a member about an item and my account has been suspended!!! I've emailed them and the response is 3 days. so I found a chat section we're I could chat to a advisor who I asked why I'd been suspended, she couldn't divulge this sort of information!.....Ok so I ask if the members I ordered from could still see my postage details to post the items I paid for, she couldnt answer that question. so I ask her if I could be refunded for the items I've paid for if they havnt been posted, and I gave her the item numbers, then she said I've got.to phone the number she gave me up in the morning to try to resolve the matter. do you reckon I'm going to get my money back?? I'm so mad I dnot know what I did apart from pay with a different care, but how can this be reason to suspend my account? it's my card, my account, all the same name and address so what could be the problem??

hi I have managed to find out the.user names of.the people I ordered from for my friend.to find. on ebay and send.them.a.message for me. I have received one item this morning which I ordered Saturday so hopefully they can see.my.details

hi I have managed to find out the.user names of.the people I ordered from for my friend.to find. on ebay and send.them.a.message for me. I have received one item this morning which I ordered Saturday so hopefully they can see.my.details

Was one of the items a new keyboard?

jb

jb

hi no sorry they was all wedding related and.the odd other things my friend can't.find the users the message them k don't.know.what else.to do now ;-(

---------- Post added 23-01-2013 at 16:14 ----------

sorry that typed up kinda wrong :- p hope.you understand.it :-)

jb

hi no sorry they was all wedding related and.the odd other things my friend can't.find the users the message them k don't.know.what else.to do now ;-(

---------- Post added 23-01-2013 at 16:14 ----------

sorry that typed up kinda wrong :- p hope.you understand.it :-)

Whooooosh..... :D

Archived