RIP Michael Winner

WeX

Mod Note

Insensitive posts have been removed.

The man has died, show some charity to those friends and relatives he's left behind who might read these comments.

If you don't have anything good to say about him please post somewhere else.

Michaeal Winner was one of the few big time Charley name droppers who actually made me laugh . He swanned around through a privileged life insulting all and sundry but always came over as a harmless nut case.

So I will miss his column in the Sunday Times as he described the people and places that ordinary mortals can only dream about.

Mod Note

The man has died, show some charity to those friends and relatives he's left behind who might read these comments.

esme, I'll remind you of this comment when Thatcher goes. I'm sure you'll have a busy.

Mod Note

Sorry but I did, you still removed it, as said when MT goes you lot will be on overtime removing posts.

Archived