Sheffielders how much would you pay for a shirt?

As much as it takes for quality. Paid £150 before. Recently paid £60 for a Paul Smith. I avoid H&M and shops like that at all costs. It's just tat made in malaysia.

Quality shows and when you wash a quality shirt it still looks good.

I've never found anywhere that sells really good quality shirts in Sheffield, Coles' own label is as close as it gets for work shirts, but you only get so much for thirty / forty quid.

A decent shirt from Hackett will cost a hundred quid on Sloane Street, but they fox beautifully.

God you reckless beggar, the most I've ever paid was £40.00, I wouldn't do it again.

When I was younger I did spend a lot more. I recall spending £20+ when I was in my early teens, basically for a 'brand'. I soon wised up though.

I know people in their 20s and 30s who will spend lots of money on clothing just for a 'name'. I don't see the point. I prefer plain clothing, that is comfortable and cheap. Often the cheaper stuff is of higher quality too.

When I could afford it i didnt think twice about spending £100 + on a new shirt every other week ( got a wardrobe of Paul Smith and Ted Baker that have been worn once or twice and no longer fit !!) .. but now days i`d feel just as good in a shirt costing £50 ... For me its not the price that matters as much as the feeling you get wearing a nice shirt going out on the town ...

Archived