Living with AIDS

Well i can remove any doubt for you all.

It is true unfortunately. I was so sure it was that him i didnt wait for a reply and just went round to the person i thought it may have been. Its weird because until i stumbled on this thread id not seen rob for a long while and had no idea he was ill. We had a good catch up and a good cry. I even made him laugh lol

Its a horrible situation for him especially at his age but life can be cruel.

One things for sure im going to see to it that he has a great time and lots of laughs.

Pull me to pieces if you like, call me a liar or a troll but all it said is true.

Chin up rob you've got me now :)

It is true unfortunately. I was so sure it was that him i didnt wait for a reply and just went round to the person i thought it may have been. Its weird because until i stumbled on this thread id not seen rob for a long while and had no idea he was ill. We had a good catch up and a good cry. I even made him laugh lol

One things for sure im going to see to it that he has a great time and lots of laughs.

Pull me to pieces if you like, call me a liar or a troll but all it said is true.

Would it not be possible for you to act as a go between , between him and his family ?

Would it not be possible for you to act as a go between , between him and his family ?

Its funny you mention that because im planning to talk to him about this in the next few days. Im taking him away for the day tomorrow if the weather gets no worse. I think ill probably speak to him when we come back and hes relaxed.

---------- Post added 23-01-2013 at 14:12 ----------

Thats a nice thought. Thank you :)

Its funny you mention that because im planning to talk to him about this in the next few days. Im taking him away for the day tomorrow if the weather gets no worse. I think ill probably speak to him when we come back and hes relaxed.

---------- Post added 23-01-2013 at 14:12 ----------

Thats a nice thought. Thank you :)

Hope you have a good day tomorrow whatever you do, you sound like just the person he needs at present, good luck and well done. :thumbsup:

2's company there are words for people like you, diamond, star, genuine good guy/girl, good on you & pass on regards to Rob from us all.:thumbsup:

I'm very pleased to read this. I hope that Bob will come back to this thread whenever he feels like it. I'm very glad you are physically there to look out for him.

I hope things start to improve for you, Bob, and that your family come through for you, I send love and best wishes.

I'm very pleased to read this. I hope that Bob will come back to this thread whenever he feels like it. I'm very glad you are physically there to look out for him.

I hope things start to improve for you, Bob, and that your family come through for you, I send love and best wishes.

I was really pleased to read this too. Have been watching the thread -and send all my best wishes to Rob too.

Archived