Missed bin collections

scargill

S20 and now 19 days,roads are now clear,trouble with Veolia they like to work 5am to 12 noon and don't like to diverse from it.

The only time most roads in s20 have been bad are last monday am and this morning,they have been completely clear all other times,they are now,why don't they get someone to drive round in a car to assess the situation? Its not rocket science.

Au contraire,we have full bins and an un-gritted road,so you must retract the comment.If it worried me I would deal with it,but in time the council will address these issues.

So you are quite happy to block the pavement with your bin, meaning someone might have to go onto the road to get round it, where a car might slide into them on the ungritted surface, all because the council failed to fulfil their contractural obligations?

If you are so selfish that you don't consider others and the impact of your actions (or lack of them) then fine - me, I care about the safety of people!

So you are quite happy to block the pavement with your bin, meaning someone might have to go onto the road to get round it, where a car might slide into them on the ungritted surface, all because the council failed to fulfil their contractural obligations?

If you are so selfish that you don't consider others and the impact of your actions (or lack of them) then fine - me, I care about the safety of people!

My bin is in my yard-the lads on the bins fetch it out when they come.I think the council has delegated its obligations by outsourcing.I really cannot see your grievance -try to relax about it.

My bin is in my yard-the lads on the bins fetch it out when they come.I think the council has delegated its obligations by outsourcing.I really cannot see your grievance -try to relax about it.

Are you sure you're not a councillor? The rest of us have to put our bins out for them to take.

If you had paid someone to do something, and they didn't do it - would you have a grievance? Of course you would.

If you cannot see my grievance, I am astounded.

I pay to have my bins emptied - they have not done so for me or the rest of my street

I pay to have my road gritted - they have not done so for me or the rest of the street

I pay to have my views represented by councillors, who should at the very least have the respect to acknowledge when one of the people who pays their wages raises a concern about the level of service that is being provided - they have not done so.

What part of the grievance can't you see?

Are you sure you're not a councillor? The rest of us have to put our bins out for them to take.

If you had paid someone to do something, and they didn't do it - would you have a grievance? Of course you would.

If you cannot see my grievance, I am astounded.

I pay to have my bins emptied - they have not done so for me or the rest of my street

I pay to have my road gritted - they have not done so for me or the rest of the street

I pay to have my views represented by councillors, who should at the very least have the respect to acknowledge when one of the people who pays their wages raises a concern about the level of service that is being provided - they have not done so.

What part of the grievance can't you see?

I always engage with the bin men have a chat,give them a drink,take the bins off them etc. and they reciprocate.As I said you need to contact the service providers,asking me questions will solve nothing.

Archived