Missed bin collections

scargill

FINALLY my bins been emptied! the blue bin men guys were giving some really horrible looks at people though, one neighbor smiled at them and they turned away! great lol x

Not the withering look-you would think the would relish the chance to traipse round Sheffield at 7am,in semi-darkness ,emptying blue bins wile 500,000 residents sleep in?

FINALLY my bins been emptied! the blue bin men guys were giving some really horrible looks at people though, one neighbor smiled at them and they turned away! great lol x

Do you feel like smiling all the time when you're at work ?

It's not their fault that it snowed and the lorry couldn't be safely drive down most roads.

Also in S12 and they're outside emptying ours now.

I may be going against the grain here but I much prefer a late collection to having them risk it in the ice and snow, possibly having the wagon slide on the ice in our narrow crescent and hit a parked car. Or have one of the binmen slip over and hurt himself!

S20....still no collection....don't want binmen risking life and limb,but the roads have been clear all week,all the local neighbourhood cleared the paths and roads,like i said earlier,get a council employee out in a car to assess the situation,instead of simply assuming the worse!!!!

Archived