Missed bin collections

scargill

im in s13 should have been emptied thursday still no joy .are we allowed to put extra rubbish at side of bin?

Ours should have been emptied Wednesday, it was emptied today so with a bit of luck yours should be emptied tomorrow, don't know about the extra rubbish.

And can I please have a weeks rebate in my council tax? I think we all understood the 1 day delay in bin collections but its not 5 days since I put our bin out and its still full.

Bad enough you took it to fortnightly collections as my council tax rose but this is taking health and safety a touch too far if bin collections seem to be not made unless its above 12 degrees C and sunny.

Pretty poor form. Its been a lovely late winter's day today but everywhere is just full of litter and bins blown over by the wind.

nice.

Your council tax hasn't gone up in 3 years. So your first comment is wrong. Have you phoned up to find out why its not been emptied? that would surely be the firstcourse of action action. action.

Do you think it could be something to do with the heavy snow we have been having lately? perhaps its created a little disruption in the routine.

Perhaps, but the first snow fell last weekend, the raods were clear until Friday night - I'd have thought they could have caught up with the collections, unless perhaps the gritting hasn't been done effectively...

Perhaps, but the first snow fell last weekend, the raods were clear until Friday night - I'd have thought they could have caught up with the collections, unless perhaps the gritting hasn't been done effectively...

Where i live, today is the first day the roads have been clear of snow for nearly a fortnight.

Archived