Missed bin collections

scargill

...you can't expect them to keep repeatedly doing the side roads all the time in a City the size of Sheffield.

All things considered i think we should be praising! not complaining...

No, not repeatedly, but considering our road wasn't done once, I feel that the council has not fulfilled its contractural obligations.

Please calm down :loopy:

He has to make the twenty minutes up that he was late. Why do I get the feeling you have no life at all and are probably the kind of person the OP is describing in this thread:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1111096&highlight=forum+bullies

In an attempt to answer your question - possibly because your life consists of trying to decide on a forum who has a live. Making you quite oxymoronic?

Meanwhile I have a life, so my bin being emptied 2 days late is a non-issue and ISN'T a thing for me to be spending time making such a big fuss about.

As for bullying, well, I'm not the one picking on bin men working their days off to clean up your mess because they aren't whistling a cheery "hi ho".

In an attempt to answer your question - possibly because your life consists of trying to decide on a forum who has a live. Making you quite oxymoronic?

Meanwhile I have a life, so my bin being emptied 2 days late is a non-issue and ISN'T a thing for me to be spending time making such a big fuss about.

As for bullying, well, I'm not the one picking on bin men working their days off to clean up your mess because they aren't whistling a cheery "hi ho".

We did have seven guys visit but no elegant woman looking drowsy,and one was a little grumpy.Perhaps they found the bins rather tall?

Archived