Missed bin collections

scargill

Just phoned Veolia back. Apparently, they are 'operating the normal service. We are asking the binmen to work extra hours to clear the back-log' Ridiculous!! So in the meantime, while the people who aren't desperate for their bins to be emptied are enjoying a regular service, i've got rotting food and dirty nappies stacking up in the house!!

Just phoned Veolia back. Apparently, they are 'operating the normal service. We are asking the binmen to work extra hours to clear the back-log' Ridiculous!! So in the meantime, while the people who aren't desperate for their bins to be emptied are enjoying a regular service, i've got rotting food and dirty nappies stacking up in the house!!

They can't be operating a normal service- we have black bags in the kitchen and they've not been for three weeks :rant::rant:

EDIT- Darn!! The wife is still logged in!!

Biggsy :mad::mad::mad:

Its all part of the master plan. We seperate the rubbish, wash the plastic, drag the bin to the street, drag the bin back. The only thing we dont do is put in the wagon..Thats next. Oh yeah and you dontget a reduction on your council tax bill, for your efforts...:roll::roll::roll::roll::rolleyes:

How are we supposed to know when it's required to be there we have been bringing it in every night and putting it back out for a week:rolleyes:

Thats surprised me as in your earlier post you claimed the bins had been left out.

"Furious our blue bins on the street have been out over a week! The wind has now blown over my bin along with some others emptying it's contents all over the road blowing about in the wind. The bin men are now not needed as the bins are emptied but seems we need a force of 12 litter pickers to pick up the tin lids, bottles,glass,plastic, newspapers and magazines that have been blown onto the road before they get lodged into someones car tyre!"

Archived