Missed bin collections

scargill

Really ?

Where would that be as down in Mosborough nothing appears to have moved.My Mothers bin is still very full, or was just over an hour ago.

I'm in Mosborough and my black bin was emptied first thing Sunday morning. Usually emptied Wednesdays so had just over two and half weeks between collections. The world didn't stop, I didn't lose any sleep about it, and life carried on as normal. Mind you my blue bins full to overflowing after panic buying a few crates of beer and drinking them whilst snowed in :rolleyes:

it actually says our blue bins have been out on the street... they have! (during acceptable working hours 7am-7pm) nowhere does it say they have been left out however it makes no difference at all they still had to be out on the street to be emptied! Problem solved now, it has been emptied just unfortunate for every other resident in the area as the now have gardens, paths and a road full of litter.

So the wind took your blue bin and scattered its contents because it was a windy day and not because it hadn't been emptied.

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 09:31 ----------

For the third time............ yes !

They WILL take extra sacks from the side of your bin !

I can't believe that folk are still banging on about bins ! Have you nothing else in your life to moan about - lucky you !

Perhaps they just have rubbish lives.

our blue bins have been out since last weds. A bluebin lorry has just driven up our road, driver had a look round and turned round and gone again. WTF?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Just rang them and they said Friday for arbourthorne

They should have been here last Friday

They are taking one extra black sack if you leave that at the side of it , how good of them

Our collection is Friday, this friday should be blue bins. So doesthat mean we have to leave both bins out? Are they really going to chuck them both in the same lorry or are we still going to have full blue bins?

Somebody has probably said this before but this farce of not having your bin emptied and then having to leave it out all week (with no idea when its going to be emptied) wouldn't have happened with weekly collections! All Veolia would have had to say is we will collect extra next week. My bin is never full because I recycle lots but because it has been left out now for 4 days it's full thanks to my cheeky neighbours who don't recycle!!! :rant:

I live in S2 and I called them yesterday and asked if it's not collected by Friday then which bin should I leave out - black or blue? He replied, incredulously "well why wouldn't it be collected before Friday?" I don't know, brainiac, maybe because you are all so utterly &%#* it's hard to believe you will be here within a reasonable amount of time. Going by the posts above I think it'll be black this Friday - a week late - and next week they might just flip a coin for which colour bin they're gonna empty. That's if it doesn't snow again of course, then we won't see them for dust for another fortnight!

Archived