Missed bin collections

scargill

I'm S2 also and still not collection for black bin.

This wouldn't normally be a problem as we hardly ever fill the bin, but it's been out on the pavement for 5 days now and cheeky people have now filled it to the brim. I'm concerned that it now won't be taken as the lid doesn't shut?

It also means that our bin inside, which is now full, can't be emptied as I've nowhere to put it!

Regards to s2

I think you will just have to put blue bins out as normal as they are separate lorries I'm sure.

I explained that they've (black bins) been outside since Friday and the smarmy cow on the other end of the phone just said that due to unforeseen circumstances that's the best they can do .

I then asked can I use the tip with my van ... Yes its open from Friday by appointment only .......... Again pointless .

our blue bins have been out since last weds. A bluebin lorry has just driven up our road, driver had a look round and turned round and gone again. WTF?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Exactly the same for us - except should have been last Tuesday. Black bins emptied thankfully.

I think it'll be black this Friday - a week late - and next week they might just flip a coin for which colour bin they're gonna empty.

What nonsense!

What do you hope to achieve by peddling misinformation and twaddle? The answer is simple and clear, and is available for anyone with internet access to view quickly and easily.:

Residents are advised that if they are still waiting for a collection from last week, to leave their bins and boxes out until they have been emptied.

The snow and ice on roads and pavements meant that last week's waste and recycling collections were significantly disrupted. Planned catch-up collections over the weekend were further disrupted due to heavy snow.

Throughout the week, additional bin crews and vehicles are being brought in to clear all remaining collections.

Please be advised that bin and box collections due this week are taking place as normal.

So, just leave your black bin out if that is the one that is late, until it is collected. And it will have no bearing, neither heads nor tails, upon your blue bin collection

Our blue bin and box should have been emptied on Monday last week, but of course as the weather was bad, they were unable to reach us. As advised we left them out. Yesterday was black bin day, so we put it out as normal, along with the blue ones that were already out. Both sets of bins were emptied yesterday, so we are now back to normal.

Veolia said to leave the bins out and they would catch up, which they have.

No complaints here.

What nonsense!

What do you hope to achieve by peddling misinformation and twaddle? The answer is simple and clear, and is available for anyone with internet access to view quickly and easily.:

Residents are advised that if they are still waiting for a collection from last week, to leave their bins and boxes out until they have been emptied.

The snow and ice on roads and pavements meant that last week's waste and recycling collections were significantly disrupted. Planned catch-up collections over the weekend were further disrupted due to heavy snow.

Throughout the week, additional bin crews and vehicles are being brought in to clear all remaining collections.

Please be advised that bin and box collections due this week are taking place as normal.

So, just leave your black bin out if that is the one that is late, until it is collected. And it will have no bearing, neither heads nor tails, upon your blue bin collection

I've reported your post because I don't appreciate you continually singling out my posts out in this now 12 page thread. The majority opinion in this thread is tha people are disgruntled yet you're choosing to pick apart my posts. You're a bully and I ask kindly that you leave me alone thank you. I will be working out how to put you on ignore and would appreciate it if you'd return the favour. You are the type of member that brings this forum down so badly.

Archived