Missed bin collections

scargill

Personally, I'd rather not have drivers rushing around in heavy vehicles on residential streets, and bin men swinging bins around by the roadside near my car and those of neighbours.

A few days tardiness emptying bins is far less inconvenient than damaged property or injured persons

any binmen driving erratically and swinging bins around should be sacked

any binmen driving erratically and swinging bins around should be sacked

Then they should continue to collect bins at a normal pace with due care and attention, whilst the additional crews work to clear the backlog.

I'm so glad you have come to agree.

I would suggest you and twaddle are close bedfellows, the binmen should work back the time asap, not be picking the bins up a week later, the snow was here for a few days, maybe I will start paying my council tax a week late, not forgetting since the fortnight collections started they have been late more often than on time.

mine done today...the boys enjoyed a nice brew...but had to swerve a few roads because it was nearing knocking off time...

be back in the area in two weeks time....kettles on a low light...

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 22:03 ----------

Come on roll your sleeves up and help yourself-the bin men serve all households not just Chez Butterball:hihi:

the bin men have played a blinder...got some of the old lads their jobs back on a tempary basis..to clear the backlog...

I would suggest you and twaddle are close bedfellows, the binmen should work back the time asap, not be picking the bins up a week later, the snow was here for a few days, maybe I will start paying my council tax a week late, not forgetting since the fortnight collections started they have been late more often than on time.

And this is what they did.

They worked all weekend to try to clear the backlog and very cheerfully too if I may say.

Well done to the binmen - grand job !

Good job done in very difficult circs and with very little thanks.

Thanks lads.

Archived