Missed bin collections

scargill

Exactly the same for me. Collection due Tuesday, but I looked at the website and it said a day later, so I put it out for Wednesday. It's now Friday and it has obviously not been collected, but my neighbour has seen fit to fill my bin to the brim (at least the lid is not open), so I can't put any more stuff in it myself... and I would, ideally, like to be able to.

I saw a thread a few days ago about binmen not collecting last week due to poor weather. Has anyone who was supposed to get theirs emptied today not had them? This morning enroute to work we saw maybe 4-5 bin lorries in the area, but our estate hasn't been visited. The road is totally clear and of course snow isn't forecast till much later tonight. Usual collection time is 8-9 a.m. Anyone else having issues? Will phoning Veolia motivate them or is it glove and tip time? This is the second week!

Mine hasn't been emptied and my neighbour has kindly filled it up for me, not amused :rant:

Exactly the same for me. Collection due Tuesday, but I looked at the website and it said a day later, so I put it out for Wednesday. It's now Friday and it has obviously not been collected, but my neighbour has seen fit to fill my bin to the brim (at least the lid is not open), so I can't put any more stuff in it myself... and I would, ideally, like to be able to.

if i were you i would go and take it out and dump it back on there part! i would not be happy at all! :rant: xx

Archived