Labour MP Denis MacShane expenses under investigation by Scotland Yard

Or even the number of judges/magistrates that habitually vote Conservative, have Conservative MPs as friends and donate to the party. A story always has to sides and everyone is looking for an edge. They’re all at it in one way or another.

You mean like Vera Baird and Bob Marshall-Andrews.

• 1 month later...
Denis MacShane is out after just 6 weeks and despite having admitted his guilt he has compared himself to William Roache, meaning he's a celebrity who was picked on by the system for being a celebrity.

Does he know no shame? Does he not know when he's lost? Is he an arrogant prat?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-26087604

No he has no shame. I normally let things like this slide, but suggest he is taking the **** doesn't even half way describe it. I hope he never gets a job again and dies in poverty the thieving, self serving arrogant sack of excrement.

Mind you, should he get selected for a labour candidate again in Rotherham he'd still win.

No, No and Yes.

The man is a foul, thieving little toad and I hope he spends the rest of his life living in poverty.

Mind you, should he get selected for a labour candidate again in Rotherham he'd still win.

I hear the candidate selection vote is a close race between a stuffed Donkey, half a cheese sandwich and an empty packet of crisps.

Who ever go'd in to the next election as Labour are still expected to win by a landslide :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

No, No and Yes.

The man is a foul, thieving little toad and I hope he spends the rest of his life living in poverty.

I hear the candidate selection vote is a close race between a stuffed Donkey, half a cheese sandwich and an empty packet of crisps.

Who ever go'd in to the next election as Labour are still expected to win by a landslide :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Likewise I'm sure, it's not as though the Conservatives are whiter than white

Denis MacShane is out after just 6 weeks and despite having admitted his guilt he has compared himself to William Roache, meaning he's a celebrity who was picked on by the system for being a celebrity.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-26087604

He's an idiot. He got caught out fair and square. He wasn't wronged at all. He should just go away.

---------- Post added 10-02-2014 at 15:51 ----------

No, No and Yes.

You could say the same about any number of Tories in safe Conservative seats. But then, being a working class Tory, you wouldn't as lickspittles don't speak ill of their masters :hihi:

You could say the same about any number of Tories in safe Conservative seats. But then, being a working class Tory, you wouldn't as lickspittles don't speak ill of their masters :hihi:

Not at all, in fact it's worth mentioning that Tory peer Paul White used a similar excuse of being singled out, telling police: "I have done the same as 500 or 600 other peers"

It's also worth remembering that the seats of most politicians caught up in the scandal changed hands, however Rotherham and Barnsley still voted to keep their MP's.

I remember Barnsley's being pretty bad as the guy was guilty as sin and got sent to prison a couple of months after the election.

Archived