Has anyone had acupuncture ?

Yes, Pattricia, I saw this. It was very interesting. That woman with the smoking treatment got me the most, along with the anaesthetic-free open heart surgery! Incredible.

I also have migraines now and then, and can usually pinpoint the cause but I might look into it further. They can be really incapacitating at times .Thanks for that!

Yes, Pattricia, I saw this. It was very interesting. That woman with the smoking treatment got me the most, along with the anaesthetic-free open heart surgery! Incredible.

I also have migraines now and then, and can usually pinpoint the cause but I might look into it further. They can be really incapacitating at times .Thanks for that!

Yes,lizzmobile, I actually walked into the Acupuncturist with a raging Migraine, and walked out without one.

my mum is currently having accupuncture to stop smoking. I spoke to her after her first session and she went from smoking forty a day to four...Still waiting for updates on the rest.

I had accupuncture for stress once. I don't know if it was the needle in me ear or the calm relaxing music or the herbal tea that made me feel chilled tho

I have accupuncture to help with high blood pressure. It was very successful in finally clearing eczma that I used to get on my hands when I was stressed. Also had accupuncture for pain in a bad back which was very good for pain relief, then move on to physio to strengthen the back. I'd recommend it.

I can recommend Simon Cockman at the Stillpoint Practice in Nether Edge, tel 2586133. Also George Chia 10 Wilkinson Street near the Childrens/Hallmashire Hospital. 2761997 (Check in book I think this is right)

Cheers !

Z

Archived