HMV = Daylight Robbery

Have ordered an item over the internet to be delivered to my address 2 weeks ago and have phoned them up on this number: 02073030700 to chase it up and they have informed me that all orders have been stopped and that there is no way they can retrieve the items. The money was taken out of my account over a week ago and it says HMV on my bank statement. I said that they are not allowed to do that by just taking my money like that and not sending me the items, she said there is nothing she can do because a lot of people have rang up about the same thing and she cannot do anything because they are in administration.

Now, because they have stolen my money, can I claim any liable for that and if not, can I just go to my local HMV and state my case so they could perhaps give me a full refund or let me chose some items to the value of what I paid, am sure they cannot just take my money like that.

Do I have any rights on this?

You know, I may just go in there and kick up a fuss, the manager cannot do anything about it, imagine the bad PR they would get.

Might find you're wrong there mate, i did something similar in Meadowhall and was carted off to Rotherham cop shop where i was eventually cautioned. :hihi:

Archived