British citizen faces death penalty in Indonesia.

I see British grandmother Linsay Sandiford has been sentenced to death by firing squad in Indonesia for drug smuggling.

Out of all the options for the death penalty in the modern world, which would you choose if you had to choose one? Which would be the least savoury option as far as you're concerned?

Don't forget 'modern' world includes beheadings and stoning......nice.

first of all, no sympathy for her, drug smugglers should be executed here too, scum of the earth.,

back on subject, lethal injection for me if i had to choose, :rolleyes:

Don't forget the Night Nurse Malcom:hihi:

That's an old one-was it in the 70s?

---------- Post added 27-01-2013 at 18:27 ----------

first of all, no sympathy for her, drug smugglers should be executed here too, scum of the earth.,

back on subject, lethal injection for me if i had to choose, :rolleyes:

What about arms dealers like Mark Thatcher who flout international law?

That's an old one-was it in the 70s?

---------- Post added 27-01-2013 at 18:27 ----------

What about arms dealers like Mark Thatcher who flout international law?

oooh you do have a big chip on that shoulder? who would have thought the name "thatcher" would come up on this thread:roll::roll:

In what way can we all be victims of drug trafficking?

drugs trafficking makes seriously ill, and also kills thousands of people every year which you end up partially paying for in one way or another. You also pay for all the opportunity cost that drug addiction brings - hundreds of thousands of people not being gainfully employed and usually being petty criminals themselves. You may also become a victim of a myriad of further serious crimes not directly related to drug addiction, but which are funded by serious organised criminals using the profits of drugs trafficking.

I see British grandmother Linsay Sandiford has been sentenced to death by firing squad in Indonesia for drug smuggling.

Out of all the options for the death penalty in the modern world, which would you choose if you had to choose one? Which would be the least savoury option as far as you're concerned?

Don't forget 'modern' world includes beheadings and stoning......nice.

I would say being put to sleep would be the best option.

Archived