Gym Buddy Wanted

dale1966

Hi all, I`m looking for someone to train with ( my partner has stipulated that this person must be male lol ) ... I train 4 times per week mainly focused around weight training ... I`ve trained on and off most of my adult life and am now 46 yrs young ... dont let my age put you off, my last training partner was 34 and 6`2" ..... think you can push me hard ? want to build muscle ? want to train without the hassle of waiting for equipment ? .... Must be able to get to sheff 5 .... Must be reliable .... must WANT to train seriously ... pm me with contact details ( prefer someone that is experienced and between 30yrs old and 50yrs old )

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 20:03 ----------

I cant Believe that 118 of you have read this post but not 1 of you want to train ?? .... I`m asking for a training partner not a spectator lmao :-p

It's pretty specific to be fair, people with experience, which is what you want, probably already have a gym buddy or are happy to do it by themselves.

If you're experienced maybe you'd consider helping out someone younger without experience then you might get your gym buddy.

It's pretty specific to be fair, people with experience, which is what you want, probably already have a gym buddy or are happy to do it by themselves.

If you're experienced maybe you'd consider helping out someone younger without experience then you might get your gym buddy.

I`m already doing this, but at the expence of my own training ... I need to train with someone that can push me , someone that can spot me and is able to lift 120kg + ....

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 21:39 ----------

Thanks anyway Gym-Rat

Archived