Did you go to Wisewood school?

natzzz

I left in 2003, Mr Davis was my last tutor, had Mr Green for woodwork in about yr9, and did textiles with Miss *horrible* Barlow, she was so evil to me!!! urrrr!!!

Had Miss Latimer for English, she was lovely.

Cant really remember any of the other teachers

I remember we didnt have a maths teacher for about 4months before we took our GCSE's. no wonder i did rubbish!lol

Anyone leave around this time then?

Harlow was a right cow, she used to catch me and my mates smoking in the toilet all the time!! Dont no how we got away with it so much, they even installed hi tech smoke alarms so they would catch us, but we always managed to get the batteries out!

Then the snidey buggers put cages around them.....still manged to pull them off the ceiling though!!

Mr skidmore was well wierd, there were rumours he had tatoo's of naked women on his head and thats why he had the daft wig, there was no need for the tash and beard though if you ask me.

One of my worst memories of Wisewood was when he used to make us lick the paintbrushes in Art lessons after we had used them.....bit gross if you ask me :gag:

I went to wisewood comp and left 1995. My form tutor was mres.Sleaford and mrs.ross was our head of year.

Does anyone know what happened to mr.moyle he was our science teacher but retired towards the end of 1994, heard rumours he had died? anyone know if this is true, he was one of my favourite teachers.