The end of housing threads.

I've enjoyed posting on here over the past 10 years and as well as having some thoroughly good conversations I have met some great people.

But no longer am I prepared to waste hours of my time researching and writing threads/posts that abide by forum rules for them to be deleted without explanation. My business has been picking up and is taking more of my time these days and on top of that I have been very fortunate to acquire an allotment. So I regret to inform you I have better things to spend my time on, than writing a combination of informative and nonsensical posts that will never be read.

For those on here that I have been in touch with whom do not have my address/phone number I will periodically check my pm box if you wish to share your contact details with me.

Goodbye and all the best for the future to you all. Chem.

finally...........

admin just need to get rid of that closet racist Green Web now, wait, what do you mean their one and the same person!

Interesting opinion from someone who has been a member for only 2 months and has yet to start a thread of their own... :suspect:

All the best Mr Chem1st - some of us will miss you! :thumbsup:

I'm sure your threads have been read by a great many Chemist,though the housing threads did go a little over the top in their frequncy at times,but most of the threads i've read have been informative and interesting, and will certainly not have appeared nonsensical to those who are able to distinguish wit from seriousness.

I'm sure your apparent genuine concerns about the homeless and less fortunate will have been noticed as well as your polite manner.

If you are serious about your future intension,i wish you all the best and every success in your business.:)

Interesting opinion from someone who has been a member for only 2 months and has yet to start a thread of their own... :suspect:

All the best Mr Chem1st - some of us will miss you! :thumbsup:

never felt the need to start a thread - sorry if that disappoints you

---------- Post added 23-01-2013 at 16:54 ----------

Easy to say when you know the poster wont reply. :roll:

I`ve owned enough forums - he`ll be back, they always are, always preceeded by a gallant "goodbye all" post

finally...........

admin just need to get rid of that closet racist Green Web now, wait, what do you mean their one and the same person!

Very harsh. Chemist and myself have locked horns on a few occasions with regards to private landlords ,as we are at the opposite ends of the scale with our views on this topic, what with me being a landlord ,and chemist being against Buy to Let properties, but i really enjoy debating this issue with him ,and i really hope he changes his mind and keeps posting his threads on Housing (even though i will no doubt disagree with his views ,as usual :hihi:). One thing i like about Chem is that he never resorts to insults (unlike some) ,and will take on board others views even if he disagrees with them. Even though i disagree with his views on housing, i respect his passion for the subject.

I really hope i get to lock horns with him again over Housing .

Archived