Ways to raise as much money as possible for a charity

Which charity? It helps to know because events can then be geared towards a certain target audience rather than just a random group of people who may or may not choose to attend. I have a large function room with a private bar, it's own toilets and loads of free parking. If you think you'd be able to use it for anything I'd be happy to have a chat with you, if you have documentation that you are a genuine fundraiser ( which I'm sure you are) I'd be happy to waive the hire cost. Hope to hear from you soon, drop me a pm if you think we can help you!

Kind regards

I can't think of a better charity to support. My brother held his 60th birthday party last week and asked everyone to donate to Bluebell Wood rather than bring gifts and we had a fantastic night...everyone was more than delighted to donate. Our room holds up to 125 people, so if you wanted a music night or gala event (or anything else you can come up with!) we would be really happy to give you the use of the room as our contribution. If you would like to meet up for a coffee and a look around the place give me a call on 0114 2374130 and we'll see what we can come up with, I have organised many charity events in the past so I'll help as much as I can! Please don't worry if you get through to the answerphone...I promise we will get back to you as soon as we can if you leave a message.

Archived