Did anybody go to herries comprehensive in the 70s

tomswife46

mrs smallwood wos abit nasty at times and wolly barnes loved that cane , john dunford wos my head ov year , WEN I WENT LOL

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 13:28 ----------

mrs smallwood wos abit nasty at times and wolly barnes loved that cane , john dunford wos my head ov year , WEN I WENT LOL

i went to longley aswell

hi paul i remember mrs smallwood what a laugh and also barnes he was my music teacher lol, can u remember mr miller, mr reid pe teacher,and her who used to drive a big motor bike.

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 15:34 ----------

sorry i also went to longley.

I remember old wally Barnes,.. poor bloke must have hated us as kids :)

Ron Reid and Matt Styern (Not sure of spelling) for games,. I do remember Gus Miller and grumpy Mr Staley for woodwork.

My tutor was Graham Arch massive feet and big trainers wow did they hurt on yer bum :mad:

staley was a big bloke lol scared us to death,did you two know tony webb,daryll woodhouse,joe walker,steve marshall,kevin west,and me phil thompsn.:roll:

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 20:37 ----------

oh by the way wally barnes used to cane us that many times you forgot how many whacks he gave you (never hurt) lol.

Archived