AKBARS on West street

hamza123

For clarification.

The Lahore was shortlived and has been replaced by "Downtown Akbars"

It's nothing to do with the Akbars in Meadowbank Rotherham.

When I enquired inside I was told that it was a franchise.

I can't comment on the food but I will be trying it soon as there is a large vegetarian menu.

I used to like the Nawaab and was intending to try the Lahore with a voucher I bought this month, unfortunately, because of the weather I had waited until this weekend and now it is too late as the Lahore is no more and Beautiful Downtown Akbars will not honour it!

For clarification.

The Lahore was shortlived and has been replaced by "Downtown Akbars"

It's nothing to do with the Akbars in Meadowbank Rotherham.

When I enquired inside I was told that it was a franchise.

I can't comment on the food but I will be trying it soon as there is a large vegetarian menu.

I used to like the Nawaab and was intending to try the Lahore with a voucher I bought this month, unfortunately, because of the weather I had waited until this weekend and now it is too late as the Lahore is no more and Beautiful Downtown Akbars will not honour it!

So they are saying that they are a franchise when they are nothing to do with Akbars near Meadowhall. Sorry but in my book thats taking advantage of someone elses reputation nearly everyone knows Akbars at Meadowhall.

Would be much better to build a reputation in their own right and for that reason will not be visiting.

Archived