Escaping a bully

how long have you been with him? i used to live next door to a man who beat his wife. rang the police many times and went round aswell. In the end she never left him. Is he approachable? could you sit and talk about it with him? if not i suggest you pack up and leave. rent somewhere cheap and cut all contact with him. its for the best

Are there times when you are not with him, say during the day? If so you must use this time to get out or plan to get out. If you go to Sheffield Homes in town they have a section there that deals specifically with Domestic Violence, they can rehouse you away from him.

Another important factor is do you have children? If you do then they must be you priority, find time to ring social services and tell them what is happening and you are worried about your children and they can work in conjunction with Sheffield Homes to get you rehoused.

Do you have any family or friends that live locally, can you ask them to put you up for a while until it is sorted out. But the main thing is to get yourself and any children away from him and out of that situation as soon as you can.

Don't waste time on here listening to people like Stegwah who know nothing of your situation and is just being ignorant and rude by hijacking your thread. If you can't stand up to this man and most women are unable to stand up to violent bullies you have to make your move when he isn't there.

Please be strong and make that first move to approach someone for help.

genuinely wasnt a troll. like i said before, has she tried talking to them? why involve others straight away. Easy solution and the problem with today, its always up to someone else to solve your problems etc

She is asking for some help,like you were the other day regarding your girlfriends flat being burgled.

Archived