Escaping a bully

genuinely wasnt a troll. like i said before, has she tried talking to them? why involve others straight away. Easy solution and the problem with today, its always up to someone else to solve your problems etc

I suppose if you're an 8 stone woman and the bully is a 16 stone bloke you may have some difficulty in sorting it out alone...not necessarily the case here but you get the gist?

I suppose if you're an 8 stone woman and the bully is a 16 stone bloke you may have some difficulty in sorting it out alone...not necessarily the case here but you get the gist?

Very true. like i said read my other posts. about talking to him about it. and if not then pack up and leave.

Love how easy you guys jump down my throat

Very true. like i said read my other posts. about talking to him about it. and if not then pack up and leave.

Love how easy you guys jump down my throat

I haven't jumped down your throat....maybe she feels too intimidated to talk to him..maybe she's tried and got a wallop for it...who knows..?

If any one sees a cheap flat 2 bedroom out of the manor area plz let me know thanks

Do you have any friends or family you could live with on a temporary basis? Or even someone to just confide in would help I'm sure.

I have experience of this and I know its hard to talk to a partner about leaving, especially if you are worried about their reaction. Having a break is a good idea. It doesn't mean it is permanent; maybe he is willing to change if he knows how unhappy you are, but I'm afraid some people think it is normal and acceptable to treat people badly, and will never change.

how long have you been with him? i used to live next door to a man who beat his wife. rang the police many times and went round aswell. In the end she never left him. Is he approachable? could you sit and talk about it with him? if not i suggest you pack up and leave. rent somewhere cheap and cut all contact with him. its for the best

he probably is approachable and she probably can talk to him but chances are all the talk will go out the window when his mood switches!

To the OP, a bully is unlikely to change and if you want to escape, a women's refuge is a good start and they will also help you with the practicalities such as benefits and housing.

Archived