Escaping a bully

I do work full time..he's unemployed....he knows im not allowed my mobile at work and he cont rings and rings...75 times he called me today and when i answer im just called digusting name,i get home and he starts again with the name calling and the ordering what needs to be done in the house

I do work full time..he's unemployed....he knows im not allowed my mobile at work and he cont rings and rings...75 times he called me today and when i answer im just called digusting name,i get home and he starts again with the name calling and the ordering what needs to be done in the house

Move out and leave him to it! If you tell a work mate or friend etc what is happening I'm sure they will let you stay with them for a while till you get sorted.

how long have you been with him? i used to live next door to a man who beat his wife. rang the police many times and went round aswell. In the end she never left him. Is he approachable? could you sit and talk about it with him? if not i suggest you pack up and leave. rent somewhere cheap and cut all contact with him. its for the best

If life in these circumstances were so simple to rectify with a couple of lines typing eh? Has it occurred to you that if one man beats his wife it may not be the same as another man beating his wife?

Why is everyone solution always to involve others to sort your problems out for you?

Then why the hell are you on the thread trying to sort her problems out?

does he know he's a bully? you could try talking to him about it. if he flips then kick him out

You mean like if she tells him he's a bully he'll stop being a bully? You trained in Clinical psychology where?

If the relationship was such that she could kick him out she wouldn't be asking..she'd just do it, and it would be him asking for advice... Doh!

about talking to him about it. and if not then pack up and leave.

Simple innit! :rolleyes:

genuinely wasnt a troll. like i said before, has she tried talking to them? why involve others straight away. Easy solution and the problem with today, its always up to someone else to solve your problems etc

She isn't asking for her problems to be solved..she's asking for advice.

Love how easy you guys jump down my throat

It's easy because you make it so.

No one should be treated like this. No idea if you have kids but I know from personal experience how difficult it is to leave if you have. If you haven't get yourself out of there ASAP. My mum put a bit of money to one side to enable her to get rid of my dad after 15 years of abuse.

Have you got friends/family who could help you?

Life is too short to put up with been treated like that. Look after yourself xxx

Archived