Muslim Vigilantes Gang On Streets Of London

Officers investigating "Muslim vigilante" attacks are appealing for a victim who was abused by the gang for being "gay" to come forward.

The Gang have also targeted people drinking alcohol ,and also told a woman wearing a mini skirt not to"Expose" herself near a Mosque. They have posted a video of their campaign of Harassment on Youtube . Their Homophobic abuse of a Gay man has led police to investigate this Group.

Now i personally dont care what colour people are , and i have no problem with any race ,but this Gang is out of order and needs stopping. This gang are clearly doing this from a Race perspective ,as they clearly tell people to get out of there as its a Muslim area.

http://news.sky.com/story/1042295/police-in-muslim-vigilantes-victim-appeal

Odd that, I would have though vigilantism was right up your street. Perhaps you don't approve of this lot because they're Muslims?

No , i dont approve of this gang because they are harrassing members of the public . Gangs like this of any race or colour need locking up . Yes, i have no problem with criminals being dealt with by the local community, but not innocent members of the public going about their business.

Odd that, I would have though vigilantism was right up your street. Perhaps you don't approve of this lot because they're Muslims?
At a guess (somewhat educted by Penistone's earlier-posted opinions), probably more to do with the targeting "criteria", Halibut.

Can we have less of the strawman-building, perchance? ;)

This gang are clearly doing this from a Race perspective ,as they clearly tell people to get out of there as its a Muslim area.

Islam isn't a race. They're doing it from a very extreme religious point of view not a racial one. There are people of many races who are Muslim just as there are people of many races who are Christian. They obviously should be prosecuted and will be.

Gordon Bennett!

Yet another thread about muslims? Is hate the only human emotion you lot are capable of feeling?

This so called gang was actually two idiots. Because they are idiots does not mean you have to join in!

Crawl back into the woodwork now and keep your racist garbage off these pages please...pretty please! :gag:

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 17:02 ----------

Attack the post not the poster. Don't go blaming the mods again if this thread gets closed. Take some time out to read through the rules please. :)

not when people have not broken the law...you think its right that gays cannot walk past a mosque...without being threatened...

as for slapping a few house breakers thats a different matter...

Gordon Bennett!

Yet another thread about muslims? Is hate the only human emotion you lot are capable of feeling?

This so called gang was actually two idiots. Because they are idiots does not mean you have to join in!

Crawl back into the woodwork now and keep your racist garbage off these pages please...pretty please! :gag:

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 17:02 ----------

Attack the post not the poster. Don't go blaming the mods again if this thread gets closed. Take some time out to read through the rules please. :)

I thought Lemquis explained earlier that Muslims were not a race...do try to keep up

Archived