Muslim Vigilantes Gang On Streets Of London

In the words of General Melchett, Oxfords a complete dump. I would take their dictionary with a huge pinch of salt.

You called him a word that if our friends at Oxford are to believed exists and has negative connotations. Without any evidence of this. You have repeatedly failed to back this assertion up with any evidence. Damn bad form as far as I'm concerned. Would you like another forumer accusing you of something with no evidence?

Re my bold.

Oh dear!

Oh dear, oh dear!

Oh dear , oh dear, oh dear!

(In the words of two of Rotherham's finest)

I was clearly joshing. So given we sadly have such a word, you have called a poster with no track record of even a hint of anti-muslim sentiment an islamophobe. All I'm asking is you apologise to him. How is that unreasonable?

we both saw the ops post differently, fair enough, now what made you the forum apologist police to demand an apology so forcefully?

i can call him what i like on how i view the things he said, same as ive been called things..........a lot lot lot worse might i add cos of things ive said

so stop crying about it

we both saw the ops post differently, fair enough, now what made you the forum apologist police to demand an apology so forcefully?

i can call him what i like on how i view the things he said, same as ive been called things..........a lot lot lot worse might i add cos of things ive said

so stop crying about it

Not according to the forums rules but then not everyone as to follow the rules do they?

so stop crying about it

I'm not demanding jack, I just expect better of you. If it were some multi username jerk I would not have even mentioned it. I see you as a good guy and hold you to a higher standard than some eejit.

I'm not trying to be a ball breaker about this - just promoting fairness.

Unfortunately those who demonstrate the qualities of a persecution complex have similar attributes.

Just as an aside how can you generalise about groups of people? Don't you believe we're a community of individuals? Are we denouncing Muslims here or vigilantes? Does being a Muslim vigilante aggravate the negative aspects of such behaviour?

It's simple BF, if there are negative things to say about groups, individuals or who and whatever then why should they not be said, we all generalise, rightly or wrongly .... it comes with having an opinion. The thread and it's title just brings out certain people with differing opinions :o

Why was the word Muslim used in the title, why not put homophobic vigilante gangs instead of muslim vigilantes etc? :suspect:

it gets the blood boiling quicker, the flem starting to leave the mouth quicker in a rage filled haze of flem, blood and bile

errrrrrrrrrm i mean

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 22:04 ----------

The thread and it's title just brings out certain people with differing opinions :o

exactly

which just shows your last post / rant was a big pile of doo doo :)

Archived