Muslim Vigilantes Gang On Streets Of London

exactly ..Post 12...foot ,mouth ring any bells[/quote

There was no insult there. Read it again please.

But you attacked the poster in regards to a slight as re another users name that wasnt there ,it was just your over zealous need to have a pop at someone who disagrees with your views ,it was obvious to even the most deluded that your attack was merely an attack on a typo..stop wriggling and move on

But you attacked the poster in regards to a slight as re another users name that wasnt there ,it was just your over zealous need to have a pop at someone who disagrees with your views ,it was obvious to even the most deluded that your attack was merely an attack on a typo..stop wriggling and move on

Re my bold.

Have you considered that perhaps you teach best what you most need to learn? :)

Why was the word Muslim used in the title, why not put homophobic vigilante gangs instead of muslim vigilantes etc? :suspect:

I guess because that was the title of the linked article. Why the linked article, probably because the scumbags involved threatened the chap to get out of a "muslim area" not a "homophobic area".

I guess because that was the title of the linked article. Why the linked article, probably because the scumbags involved threatened the chap to get out of a "muslim area" not a "homophobic area".

Bishop warns of no-go zones for non-Muslims

Islamic extremists have created "no-go" areas across Britain where it is too dangerous for non-Muslims to enter, one of the Church of England's most senior bishops warns today.

The Rt Rev Michael Nazir-Ali, the Bishop of Rochester and the Church's only Asian bishop, says that people of a different race or faith face physical attack if they live or work in communities dominated by a strict Muslim ideology.

Now they will claim the bishop is islamophobic.

This is the first and last time i post a thread about Religion or Race. I merely posted a thread about a news story that has been featured all day on the national news. In fact its the lead news story on SKY news right now. What i didnt expect was to be called a racist for posting an accurate current news story.

That will teach me to get involved in subjects such as Religion and Race. Never again. I think i will stick to bashing sheffield council and posting my opposition to speed cameras from now on.

Oh well , you live and learn.

get used to it mate....the islamic extremists in the video vent their anger on the infidel who were drinking, wearing nice clothes and the lone man....not far from there in leyton most weekends...the afro-Caribbean community hold their own blues clubs...

wonder if they tell them to stop drinking or is it only white people they focus on....don't like our way of life...but grab the state benefits...happy days

get used to it mate....the islamic extremists in the video vent their anger on the infidel who were drinking, wearing nice clothes and the lone man....not far from there in leyton most weekends...the afro-Caribbean community hold their own blues clubs...

wonder if they tell them to stop drinking or is it only white people they focus on....don't like our way of life...but grab the state benefits...happy days

My Bold=

How do you know they claim benefits or is it that you believe all muslims claim benefits?

Archived