Muslim Vigilantes Gang On Streets Of London

There are idiots in all faiths and one swallow does not a summer make. However in my opinion, Islam is more challenged than other Abrahamic faiths because of the constraints it places on itself as being the absolute irrefutable word of god. However it can't even decide if a beard is de rigeur wear for muslim men.

Do people recall the orthodox Jewish men spitting at women and children in Israel who dared to show their arms? I recall they have beards resembling pubic hair too.

There are many similarities between Jews and Muslims. I expect it is inevitable considering they originated in the same region and share the same religion.

all abrahamic religions are very similar but,they would be as they are all from the same root.The zealous among them are as narrow minded and ridiculous as each other,take away their name and they could be from the same sect.Come to think of it they are from the same sect!.

AND the usual crowd are so blinkered in their muslim hate they cannot see beyond............its NOT one way traffic dont worry ;)

theyve already moved on to the thread below...about france and muslims

What did you make of East London Mosque, a major centre of preaching and worship for Muslims, an official place of worship of Islam, hosting at least 4 hate preachers in the past month, preaching homophobia?

It sounds reasonable enough to me to question and criticise this. In fact it's nothing new for East London Mosque, they've been at it for years. That mosque is a beacon of intolerance, so what to make of it's regular worshippers? You wouldn't call anybody that attends Westboro Baptist Church a moderate would you, you'd call them for exactly what they are; intolerant bigots. So why is it "Islamophobic" to hold these muslims to the same standard?

its completely true

i fully admit when muslim threads appear i DO join in everytime, purely to put another side to the consistant and constant negativity

BUT

there is the people who will throw thread after thread after thread on here full of negative stories about muslims AND in most cases there is an agenda, they simply dont like muslims

i was simply putting rons point right, theres NOT simply one side who are constant, BOTH are constant

the same names on BOTH sides consistantly appear in this type of thread

on this thread however, like my first post said, i simply wanted to post a couple of positives about the story and got sucked into the inane arguing

Are there any positive stories ?

There are idiots in all faiths and one swallow does not a summer make. However in my opinion, Islam is more challenged than other Abrahamic faiths because of the constraints it places on itself as being the absolute irrefutable word of god. However it can't even decide if a beard is de rigeur wear for muslim men.

Do people recall the orthodox Jewish men spitting at women and children in Israel who dared to show their arms? I recall they have beards resembling pubic hair too.

There are many similarities between Jews and Muslims. I expect it is inevitable considering they originated in the same region and share the same religion.

my bold.

Actually it is supposed to be de rigeur for Muslim men. The head-hair is meant to be kept trimmed, as with the moustache, and the beard is meant to be grown.

Whether the man adheres to this is entirely up to him. (some Muslim men do shave off the beard, but, some smoke, and drink alcohol, which are also considered forbidden.)

Do you not consider Malala Yousafzai to be an incredibly courageous and positive beacon of progressiveness in the Islamic world?

She is just one example.

That is one point of Islam though. These children have no choice whatsoever in what they believe. It is indoctrinated and beaten into them from birth.

Religious teachings should be banned from anyone until they can decide for themselves. One part of why I think Islam is stuck in the 7th century and its followers refuse to believe logic and reason.

(WARNING CHILDREN GETTING HIT)

Children Abused In Mosque

Even when children are young their human instinct tells them to resist some illogical beliefs. You can easily convince them Santa Claus exists, but you have to beat Islamic teachings into them.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c4c_1358451000&comments=1

Actually it is supposed to be de rigeur for Muslim men. The head-hair is meant to be kept trimmed, as with the moustache, and the beard is meant to be grown.

Whether the man adheres to this is entirely up to him. (some Muslim men do shave off the beard, but, some smoke, and drink alcohol, which are also considered forbidden.)

Do you know why a beard is considered good and shaving considered bad? Is there any reason for this?

Archived