Muslim Vigilantes Gang On Streets Of London

a biased side to the story, ignoring the positive aspects? which i was only pointing out to even the playing field

It wasn't a biased side to the story at all, it was a link to a factual article with some perfectly reasonable comments about the criminals. I'm sure the vast majority of people take it as read that the criminals would be condemned by the vast majority of British Muslims, let alone religious leaders. We don't start interrogating the Archbishop of Canterbury if an Anglican murders his wife or indeed present it as a "positive aspect" is he turns out to be against the murder, why do so with Muslims?

The police have arrested two people over this and are trying to locate the gay who was harassed. It's good to see them taking the threat seriously and stomping on it before it grows. It's also good to see Muslim groups condemning it. These people are no better than the Brownshirts who patrolled the streets in Nazi Germany.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/jan/22/muslim-patrol-london-police-arrests

finally............sense

Not my bold fish head, we know who 'they are', so do you. What's it like living amongst them ? HORRIBLE. Scared to walk through MY streets, go to MY shops, let MY children play out, etc, etc, etc, what more do you need ? again, come walk with me !!

Idiot ? 'Whitby Boy' ? Come along then with me ?

65,000 post's between you say's an awful lot , Idiot.

Your streets? How did you pull that deal? which streets did you buy?

It wasn't a biased side to the story at all, it was a link to a factual article with some perfectly reasonable comments about the criminals. I'm sure the vast majority of people take it as read that the criminals would be condemned by the vast majority of British Muslims, let alone religious leaders. We don't start interrogating the Archbishop of Canterbury if an Anglican murders his wife or indeed present it as a "positive aspect" is he turns out to be against the murder, why do so with Muslims?

funny you should mention that, the very same people that have a grudge to bear about muslims normally DO demand public apologies from general muslims.....or showing displeasure when their hasnt been one. it has happened quite a few times on here

and when there is a sensible condemnation, it gets left out., again this happens on here all the time, people are quite happy to show all the negatives yet ignore the positives

Officers investigating "Muslim vigilante" attacks are appealing for a victim who was abused by the gang for being "gay" to come forward.

The Gang have also targeted people drinking alcohol ,and also told a woman wearing a mini skirt not to"Expose" herself near a Mosque. They have posted a video of their campaign of Harassment on Youtube . Their Homophobic abuse of a Gay man has led police to investigate this Group.

Now i personally dont care what colour people are , and i have no problem with any race ,but this Gang is out of order and needs stopping. This gang are clearly doing this from a Race perspective ,as they clearly tell people to get out of there as its a Muslim area.

http://news.sky.com/story/1042295/police-in-muslim-vigilantes-victim-appeal

Good to see you vigorously opposing homophobia and standing shoulder to shoulder with the Muslim leaders who have condemned these thugs. I have misjudged you.

There are certain (mainly former) posters whose motivation I would question in posting this because that's all they posted. The OP is not in that category and the only things I've seen him be "phobic" of are speed cameras (which I disagree with him on) and the muppets at Sheffield City Council (which I heartily agree with him on).

The OP has a long history (mainly under former names) of starting sensationalist threads andy.

Archived