Muslim Vigilantes Gang On Streets Of London

In case anyone hasn't seen the videos, here's some of them. They have also been harassing people with alcohol and women whose dress doesn't conform to Islamic standards. They also tear down adverts showing scantily clad women and in one video they film a cyclist who has been knocked over by a car and blame the incident on alcohol.

The chanting with machine gun fire at the start of the original videos is ominous, but then a lot of these idiots admire jihadi ideas and glorify violence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYRl_9QUjk4

funny you should mention that, the very same people that have a grudge to bear about muslims normally DO demand public apologies from general muslims.....or showing displeasure when their hasnt been one. it has happened quite a few times on here

and when there is a sensible condemnation, it gets left out., again this happens on here all the time, people are quite happy to show all the negatives yet ignore the positives

So why feed that particular fire? The criminals concerned are responsible for their actions, not the Muslim equivalent of

. The only reason condemning criminals would be a positive is if the assumption was Muslim leaders wouldn't, which would be a far more islamophobic position to take than linking to a piece of news which happened to involve Muslim criminals.

All of which is kind of a side issue from the original point, which is that you've accused the OP of being something which he is not and you owe him an apology, in my view.

So why feed that particular fire? The criminals concerned are responsible for their actions, not the Muslim equivalent of
. The only reason condemning criminals would be a positive is if the assumption was Muslim leaders wouldn't, which would be a far more islamophobic position to take than linking to a piece of news which happened to involve Muslim criminals.

All of which is kind of a side issue from the original point, which is that you've accused the OP of being something which he is not and you owe him an apology, in my view.

i owe him nothing, i see him as i see him, you see him different

obviously stan sees him different to you too

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9516351&postcount=49

i meant what i said, i stand by what i said

It had nothing to do with me; I was having an on topic discussion with other members until it was rudely interrupted by our friend halibut.

...asking a perfectly polite and reasonable question to which you responded with a hissy fit.

now then fish face, fish breath, yes you, Halibut,

Would you care to come and meet up with me if I gave you my address via PM ? I'll walk you through the Muslim Ghetto's here in Sheffield and show you how we have been swamped by immigrants etc. I'll even dress up in a Hoodie, I'll pick out young/old, male/female Asians and pull them up and tell them to stop what they are doing if you like, (see where that get's me! ) are you up for it ?

No thanks. Why are you scared of them?

Archived