Muslim Vigilantes Gang On Streets Of London

Really? So why did you call me a racist because I don't like muslims?

Because you always lined up with the racists like Moran, Frank Sidney at al when they had a go at Islam when they were really having a go at non-whites. The fact that Moran was BNP and Frank Sidney EDL obviously escaped you.

Or maybe not. On the thread called EDL scum at it again prompted by http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/feb/24/rochdale-violence-fears-racial-tensions, instead of criticising the EDL you wrote

"Why not mention the killing or exploitation of people by muslims in places like Nigeria, Sudan, UK, America, China, Russia etc?"

In other words you thought it better to slag off Muslim foreigners rather than white fascists in the UK.

It had nothing to do with me; I was having an on topic discussion with other members until it was rudely interrupted by our friend halibut.

Calling other forum members names and making personal attacks does not constitute an on topic discussion. Attack the post not the poster. :thumbsup:

i owe him nothing, i see him as i see him, you see him different

obviously stan sees him different to you too

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9516351&postcount=49

i meant what i said, i stand by what i said

I see him on the basis of what he posts. I'm quite happy to call him speed camera phobic on that basis. If he challenges me on that, which he won't, I have a quick search to post umpteen links proving it.

I've seen not one iota of even a suggestion he's a bigot however and standing by what you said at the moment equates to calling islamophobia where there was none and someone saying he had former user names which started "sensationalist threads".

If you are going to call him a bigot then it is entirely reasonable to expect you to show proof, there has been none, and I still think you owe him an apology.

exactly ..Post 12...foot ,mouth ring any bells

Not so much a personal attack as polite request for you to behave properly and an explanation that certain behaviours of yours might make you look loutish.

Seems reasonable to me.

Because you always lined up with the racists like Moran, Frank Sidney at al when they had a go at Islam when they were really having a go at non-whites. The fact that Moran was BNP and Frank Sidney EDL obviously escaped you.

Or maybe not. On the thread called EDL scum at it again prompted by http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/feb/24/rochdale-violence-fears-racial-tensions, instead of criticising the EDL you wrote

"Why not mention the killing or exploitation of people by muslims in places like Nigeria, Sudan, UK, America, China, Russia etc?"

In other words you thought it better to slag off Muslim foreigners rather than white fascists in the UK.

What happens to people like Frank Sydney-do they change their user names?

Calling other forum members names and making personal attacks does not constitute an on topic discussion. Attack the post not the poster. :thumbsup:

It was on topic until Halibut asked an unreasonable question in an impolite way, I should have reported it, but reporting Halibut is pointless, I should have ignored it, but alas I am fallible so took the bait and responded in the same impolite way that Halibut uses. I did however answer Halibuts question but Halibut persisted and asked the question again at which time the topic was closed.

And yes I understand that I have once again took the bait from someone wanting an argumnet.

Archived