Muslim Vigilantes Gang On Streets Of London

It was on topic until Halibut asked an unreasonable question in an impolite way, I should have reported it, but reporting Halibut is pointless, I should have ignored it, but alas I am fallible so took the bait and responded in the same impolite way that Halibut uses. I did however answer Halibuts question but Halibut persisted and asked the question again at which time the topic was closed.

And yes I understand that I have once again took the bait from someone wanting an argumnet.

How was it unreasonable? It was certainly not impolite, you are making that bit up.

As I've said before and I'll keep repeating until you stop bleating - stop blaming other people for your own failings. It's incredibly tiresome. You are responsible for your own actions and bear the consequences of them.

Not so much a personal attack as polite request for you to behave properly and an explanation that certain behaviours of yours might make you look loutish.

Seems reasonable to me.

Really is that how you saw it ? doesnt bother me really but youre naivety has sunk to a even further low

I suppose youre of the crowd that thinks the attacks are isolated incidents by a minority...funny that :-

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/scottish-imams-call-gay-marriage-attack-islam190412

there's more but I couldn't be bothered to post them no doubt you'll swing the explanation round to suit..i think the main phrase to concentrate on in the article is "fundamental beliefs"

Really is that how you saw it ? doesnt bother me really but youre naivety has sunk to a even further low

I suppose youre of the crowd that thinks the attacks are isolated incidents by a minority...funny that :-

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/scottish-imams-call-gay-marriage-attack-islam190412

there's more but I couldn't be bothered to post them no doubt you'll swing the explanation round to suit..i think the main phrase to concentrate on in the article is "fundamental beliefs"

You seem to have arrived at the opinion that I condone such behaviour. I've no idea how, but you are completely wrong.

You can come too 'Whitby Boy', swathes of immigrant Ghetto's in and around Whitby, not !

Keyboard warrior's that's all you are, live in the real world mate, live amongst them.

They may end up like this bloke who reported he had been beaten up by a gang of Asians in Peterborough. http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/local/court-race-attack-wounds-were-self-inflicted-1-4713817

He made the whole story up.

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 21:05 ----------

Its just that frequent posters disappear without a by your leave,although I suspect many assume new IDs.

Maybe but Frank's style was quite recognisable and I think he has left SF. I've not seen anyone similar in style and content unlike MrSmith and maxmaximus.

This is the first and last time i post a thread about Religion or Race. I merely posted a thread about a news story that has been featured all day on the national news. In fact its the lead news story on SKY news right now. What i didnt expect was to be called a racist for posting an accurate current news story.

That will teach me to get involved in subjects such as Religion and Race. Never again. I think i will stick to bashing sheffield council and posting my opposition to speed cameras from now on.

Oh well , you live and learn.

This is the first and last time i post a thread about Religion or Race. I merely posted a thread about a news story that has been featured all day on the national news. In fact its the lead news story on SKY news right now. What i didnt expect was to be called a racist for posting an accurate current news story.

That will teach me to get involved in subjects such as Religion and Race. Never again. I think i will stick to bashing sheffield council and posting my opposition to speed cameras from now on.

Oh well , you live and learn.

nobody called you a racist? :suspect:

again ill restate, you were the only person as far as im aware to even mention race...in the op

nobody called you a racist? :suspect:

again ill restate, you were the only person as far as im aware to even mention race...in the op

You called him an islamophobe. As far as I can see it's a made up word but the intent behind it is "someone who hates muslims" That is not something the OP has ever to my knowledge expressed in any way shape or form. And you thus still owe him an apology.

Archived