Muslim Vigilantes Gang On Streets Of London

You called him an islamophobe. As far as I can see it's a made up word but the intent behind it is "someone who hates muslims" That is not something the OP has ever to my knowledge expressed in any way shape or form. And you thus still owe him an apology.

and so i did not call him a racist.........???

im baffeled

your arguing about me calling him someat i didnt and then using evidence that shows i said something else???? :suspect:

oh and the word exists

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/Islamophobia

oxford dictionaries good enough for you?

You called him an islamophobe. As far as I can see it's a made up word but the intent behind it is "someone who hates muslims" That is not something the OP has ever to my knowledge expressed in any way shape or form. And you thus still owe him an apology.

Re my bold.

Apologies all round perhaps.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Islamophobe

The silencing tactics used against anyone posting owt' negative about certain groups of people on here is astounding. The sssshhhhhhhhh brigade always turn up to negate the point and label everyone with an opinion they don't like as racist, bigoted etc ..... usually without good reason.

They are indeed the most narrow minded hateful posters on the forum IMHO !

and so i did not call him a racist.........???

im baffeled

your arguing about me calling him someat i didnt and then using evidence that shows i said something else???? :suspect:

oh and the word exists

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/Islamophobia

oxford dictionaries good enough for you?

In the words of General Melchett, Oxfords a complete dump. I would take their dictionary with a huge pinch of salt.

You called him a word that if our friends at Oxford are to believed exists and has negative connotations. Without any evidence of this. You have repeatedly failed to back this assertion up with any evidence. Damn bad form as far as I'm concerned. Would you like another forumer accusing you of something with no evidence?

The silencing tactics used against anyone posting owt' negative about certain groups of people on here is astounding. The sssshhhhhhhhh brigade always turn up to negate the point and label everyone with an opinion they don't like as racist, bigoted etc ..... usually without good reason.

nobody was silenced, the only thing missing was the positive aspects of islam, in the story............as usual

yet another story used to "prove" how bad islam is, but hiding the muslims who denounced the act

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 21:40 ----------

In the words of General Melchett, Oxfords a complete dump. I would take their dictionary with a huge pinch of salt.

You called him a word that if our friends at Oxford are to believed exists and has negative connotations. Without any evidence of this. You have repeatedly failed to back this assertion up with any evidence. Damn bad form as far as I'm concerned. Would you like another forumer accusing you of something with no evidence?

so you dont like the dictionary cos it proves a word exists you dont like?

choose another dictionary site then, theres plenty

as for the last point, been there done that got the tshirt

Not my bold fish head, we know who 'they are', so do you. What's it like living amongst them ? HORRIBLE. Scared to walk through MY streets, go to MY shops, let MY children play out, etc, etc, etc, what more do you need ? again, come walk with me !!

Idiot ? 'Whitby Boy' ? Come along then with me ?

65,000 post's between you say's an awful lot , Idiot.

What area are you on about?

Unfortunately those who demonstrate the qualities of a persecution complex have similar attributes.

Just as an aside how can you generalise about groups of people? Don't you believe we're a community of individuals? Are we denouncing Muslims here or vigilantes? Does being a Muslim vigilante aggravate the negative aspects of such behaviour?

so you dont like the dictionary cos it proves a word exists you dont like?

choose another dictionary site then, theres plenty

as for the last point, been there done that got the tshirt

I was clearly joshing. So given we sadly have such a word, you have called a poster with no track record of even a hint of anti-muslim sentiment an islamophobe. All I'm asking is you apologise to him. How is that unreasonable?

Archived