What do you think Sheffield is missing, or at least lacking?

Jas332

Been tempted by this place for a while, living opposite side of sheffield has deterred us so far though.

I know it is lame question, but what would you give it out of 10?

Its the best steak in Sheffield I reckon, grilled over hot coals pretty good value plus the chips have been fantastic on all three of our visits.

You order the steak you want (plus a couple of options on weight) then order sides to go with it...

Not the most glamorous of places, no tablecloths and budget furniture plus the serving staff are not so swish and polished but its not really that kind of a place - good for a quick feed and a decent carafe of wine.

Depends on what sort of a night you are after.

A solid 8 out of 10 for me though.

I am drooling slightly thinking about the steaks ...

I think they do some special offers at lunchtime etc which sound good value.

How about a proper gay quarter like other cities - me and my dog would like that ... rather than the current two or 3 scattered pubs ........

Or maybe a hetrosexual quarter for Sheffield, Me and the wife would like that!

You people don't know how lucky you are!

Not enough parks for the kids? Plenty of them mate, get a map and check 'em out.

Bar scene? could be a little better I agree, but the real ale scene trumps Manchester or Leeds, deffo.

The stuff i don't particularly like about Sheffield,(west st. etc) we in Manchester have in abundance; nightclubs, agressive youths, vomitting in public etc.

I agree about the gay scene though, more should be done to welcome/accomodate the gay community, us Mancs have it right there, but all in all I'd much prefer Sheffield, a more homely place to be.

Archived