Wanted wedding ideas/decorations

I'm making quite a few things for my wedding as I want to keep the budget very low. So far I've used decoupage on paper mache letters (our initals with an ampersand). The letters were £1 each at Hobbycraft with the paper costing £4 per pattern, but one pack would probably cover all 3. PVA glue works to stick and seal it. I've also bought some washi tape from there (it's cheaper online though) and wrapped it around tealights-maybe £3 in total. Tiny paper bunting was £3 at Hobbycraft which could be scattered on tables but I've threaded onto string. I'm also making a button bouquet with bargain packs of buttons, cheap hobby wire and felt to pad it out. I got my kids' waistcoats from ebay. Try looking at Pinterest's wedding section for DIY ideas. I'm not an artistic person and I'm quite clumsy/bad at drawing but everything I've made has been enjoyable and turned out well.

Archived