Welcome to s6 Leroy Lita

CorkerSWFC

As I said in rumours, I don't feel it will work to a good signing, however he is better than your strikers you have on the books

we wont get a striker thats banging the goals in though with championship experience. he's better than some of the names i'veheard. unsurehow he will d but even if he can get close to 10 goals it wont be a terrible return

He still did crap though so we have both had failed strikers this season, no excuses...

Not looking for excuses Cofie scored a few, but not to be sadly, that's football, same as Bothroyd can't hardly do owt right for you lot goes back to QPR & scores, footy is a funny old game as Jimmy Greaves would say.

Not looking for excuses Cofie scored a few, but not to be sadly, that's football, same as Bothroyd can't hardly do owt right for you lot goes back to QPR & scores, footy is a funny old game as Jimmy Greaves would say.

Look's like you lot will need to it the transfer market now as it look' bye byes for Mr Blackman I'm hearing...

Look's like you lot will need to it the transfer market now as it look' bye byes for Mr Blackman I'm hearing...

I'm so glad you're worried over us Matt, I'm not because I know we won't replace him:hihi:, what worries me is Craig Beattie has just been released from is it St Johnstone, FGS don't say he'll come back.

I'm so glad you're worried over us Matt, I'm not because I know we won't replace him:hihi:, what worries me is Craig Beattie has just been released from is it St Johnstone, FGS don't say he'll come back.

Forever worried m8 lol, we have about 6 strikers surplus I'm sure Danny could use his Wednesday connections to wangle a deal for one of em :hihi:

Archived