Welcome to S6 Danny Pugh

CorkerSWFC

I had heard of him and he's a solid player IMO, but I think it's a massive loss if the rumours about Helan are true, gone to Watford and Jones says he can't compete, even after he "forged great links" with Man City :roll:

Losing that Helan bloke is a big loss for you if true, Pugh could be good its just he's one of them that can't have set the footy world on fire or, he's a quiet grafter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shandai

I had heard of him and he's a solid player IMO, but I think it's a massive loss if the rumours about Helan are true, gone to Watford and Jones says he can't compete, even after he "forged great links" with Man City

Losing that Helan bloke is a big loss for you if true, Pugh could be good its just he's one of them that can't have set the footy world on fire or, he's a quiet grafter.

Put Antonio wide and lita up front shouldnt be a problem.saying that I would have liked him back.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived