Welcome to S6 Danny Pugh

CorkerSWFC

Better than Antonio in my opinion Helan m8, great future prospect.

How's Antonio been doing this season, is he still making most things happen for you?

I've been a bit out of touch with the local football for the last few months due to various reasons and seems ages since being at the Lane - not even sure who we've signed and let go - shall have to get back into it after my winter break :D

Danny Pugh's a solid signing - seems to have been around a long time and obviously good enough to perform at that level. And Lita should be a very good addition - certainly would've taken him at the Lane... and two experienced players in case you're still around the bottom 3 in April.

How's Antonio been doing this season, is he still making most things happen for you?

I've been a bit out of touch with the local football for the last few months due to various reasons and seems ages since being at the Lane - not even sure who we've signed and let go - shall have to get back into it after my winter break :D

Danny Pugh's a solid signing - seems to have been around a long time and obviously good enough to perform at that level. And Lita should be a very good addition - certainly would've taken him at the Lane... and two experienced players in case you're still around the bottom 3 in April.

antonios our best player by far, always puts a shift in, most of the pace and strength is from him

however

weve had problems with the whole team this season, including supposedly championship players, so i dont think its a oh theyre not suited to this league type of thing.

and yes its affected antonio too, hes just not been putting away his chances just like the rest of em.

last season hed be knocking em in reyt

Archived