Being fooled again and again, while UK sinks, some fiddle away!

Basically to keep the argument short, you are not worth arguing with !

Your answer dos not provide any solution whatsoever !

Come up with fact man and then you might shine !

Give us some thing that we can chew on ! Then we might just believe you,possibly.

Your insulting a poster who contributes endlessly while contributing nothing yourself sums you up.

Your insulting a poster who contributes endlessly while contributing nothing yourself sums you up.

Read the thread, before forming an opinion !! Then tell me who is doing the insulting. Being told "I would be dangerous, if I had a brain", then patronising me by calling me Sir, surely takes the biscuit.

This is you first contribution to this thread, and is nothing more than an attempt to try and insult me, well done ! I read most of your posts, but never contribute to them. What dos that tell you ?

My main focus on this thread has been about living on credit, and as yet, some posters don't want to to want to talk about this.

I let slip using the word arguing, where the word debating might have been more appropriate. So what ?

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 12:48 ----------

Yet still you are doing the same as Erebus and stating facts that we all already know, and at no point have you given any idea's about ways to solve these situations/ better ways to deal with these problems, this section is called general discussions for the reason of discussing things not standing on your soapbox screaming the end is nigh, with no real ideas of what we can do ....

Call people sheep all you want, go around thinking you are smarter/better than others because you know we are all being had, EVERYONE else knows these things too we just don't call each other sheep and instead discuss ways in which we each believe things could be made better, then we get you and Erebus coming on here calling us sheep and shouting wake op, well tbh I think you guys need to wake up until you can offer any real opinions on ways to move things forward for the better stop posting the same old tripe.

Read post #66 again, the bottom half ! Its not a real solution, but that will be the answer.

Perhaps calling people sheep is wrong, maybe we should call them followers ? Apologies to anyone I may have offended, you too Stingray.

Now back on topic, do you agree with my answer ? If not what do you suggest as an alternative to tripe ?

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 14:47 ----------

Yet still you are doing the same as Erebus and stating facts that we all already know, and at no point have you given any idea's about ways to solve these situations/ better ways to deal with these problems, this section is called general discussions for the reason of discussing things not standing on your soapbox screaming the end is nigh, with no real ideas of what we can do ....

Call people sheep all you want, go around thinking you are smarter/better than others because you know we are all being had, EVERYONE else knows these things too we just don't call each other sheep and instead discuss ways in which we each believe things could be made better, then we get you and Erebus coming on here calling us sheep and shouting wake op, well tbh I think you guys need to wake up until you can offer any real opinions on ways to move things forward for the better stop posting the same old tripe.

Re-read this thread, your statement about me is wrong. My so called rants are nothing more than talking about the debt crisis this country is in (rant to you). I form my own opinions. You need to read properly, before you erroneously comment on me !!!

So I have been trying to demonstrate we are all going down the drain, being drained through continuous bank fraud, in which the banks and their legal and accounting friends perpetually hoodwink the general public as well as the career politicians, who are advised by by the verey people attempting to con them.

It is not about solutions, I am not asking for people to shout at each other, just add to the overall knowledge, knowledge just happens to be a powerful tool.

We can all agree and disagree till the cows come home, but discussing detail is good, demanding solutions from ordinary people, even if brilliant, and is the correct solution, will not be acceptable to politicians who generally have a different agenda.

Its all about spreading knowledge, making people aware, providing different perspectives, widening horizons, and maybe through shared evidence spreading such information further till everyone is aware.

There are other ways than the simplistic "you are with us or against us" conversationsl constructs. Are there any grown ups on this site who are not into their own insignificant, and limited egos?

Read post #66 again, the bottom half ! Its not a real solution, but that will be the answer.

Perhaps calling people sheep is wrong, maybe we should call them followers ? Apologies to anyone I may have offended, you too Stingray.

Now back on topic, do you agree with my answer ? If not what do you suggest as an alternative to tripe ?

Re-read this thread, your statement about me is wrong. My so called rants are nothing more than talking about the debt crisis this country is in (rant to you). I form my own opinions. You need to read properly, before you erroneously comment on me !!!

Slugger --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not talking about the debt crisis though are you, all you are doing is pointing out the flaws of the country the same as Erebus, you both have repeatedly told us about the top earners sitting back and laughing at us peasants , which in no way is helping this discussion and has only derailed it, the whole idea of discussing these issue's is to hear others opinions and maybe solutions to situations that we each feel could be better dealt with in our country, yet neither of you have offered any of your opinions on better ways to do things so what exactly are you contributing to this thread, is it because you do not know where to start ?

So let me ask you about how you would solve the problem with so many unemployed in this country ? How would you reform our job sector and get more of the common men/women back into long term unemployment ?

That's a problem now give your opinion/ ideas on what you think would be the best way to solve this problem...

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 19:32 ----------

So I have been trying to demonstrate we are all going down the drain, being drained through continuous bank fraud, in which the banks and their legal and accounting friends perpetually hoodwink the general public as well as the career politicians, who are advised by by the verey people attempting to con them.

It is not about solutions, I am not asking for people to shout at each other, just add to the overall knowledge, knowledge just happens to be a powerful tool.

We can all agree and disagree till the cows come home, but discussing detail is good, demanding solutions from ordinary people, even if brilliant, and is the correct solution, will not be acceptable to politicians who generally have a different agenda.

Its all about spreading knowledge, making people aware, providing different perspectives, widening horizons, and maybe through shared evidence spreading such information further till everyone is aware.

There are other ways than the simplistic "you are with us or against us" conversationsl constructs. Are there any grown ups on this site who are not into their own insignificant, and limited egos?

I'm guessing you mean the sheep ?

Ok so when everybody has this knowledge and everyone is clued up on why everything is so wrong with our country, what do you believe will be the next plan of action in making things better, because if you don't want things to change and get better then what's the point in spreading the knowledge ?

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 19:41 ----------

Read the thread, before forming an opinion !! Then tell me who is doing the insulting. Being told "I would be dangerous, if I had a brain", then patronising me by calling me Sir, surely takes the biscuit.[slugger]

No I don't believe it takes the biscuit, I believe all you have come onto this thread for is to have an argument, you see the way you do things is just go on at people and try to annoy people or make them angry or get annoyed that way if they lose their temper and say something to you, you can cry about being insulted and and being patronised, you like to feel hard done by and you have proved that with every post you have submitted, on a post above I have asked you a reasonable question every other time I have done this you have not been able to answer anything I have said so let's see if you can just answer one question that I have asked you, without you giving a sweeping generalised statement like we are all doomed eh .....

You are not talking about the debt crisis though are you, all you are doing is pointing out the flaws of the country the same as Erebus, you both have repeatedly told us about the top earners sitting back and laughing at us peasants , which in no way is helping this discussion and has only derailed it, the whole idea of discussing these issue's is to hear others opinions and maybe solutions to situations that we each feel could be better dealt with in our country, yet neither of you have offered any of your opinions on better ways to do things so what exactly are you contributing to this thread, is it because you do not know where to start ?

So let me ask you about how you would solve the problem with so many unemployed in this country ? How would you reform our job sector and get more of the common men/women back into long term unemployment ?

That's a problem now give your opinion/ ideas on what you think would be the best way to solve this problem...

Read my posts !!! Don't confuse me with erebus. I ONLY SPEAK OF THE DEBT CRISIS !!!!!!!!

My opinion is you need to learn about reading!!!

Your opinion about me is FALSE and MISLEADING !!!!

Get someone to go through the thread with you, someone who can read.

Archived