22 month for driving up a mountain.

There was criminal damage to the railway as well.

There is also the consideration that the second time up there constituted the offence of Taking The **** and Winding the Court Up, which means they tend to find reasons to be equally annoying back...

Back in the 80s I drove a 7ton Ford breadvan for Fletchers Bakeries,my journey or round was all across the Hope Valley.Three times a week I used to drive up Winnats Pass to reach the neighboring valley eventualy emerging at Hope compleating my run.This went on for years until one day a jam sandwhich pulled me at the caves going up,he gave me a right royal bollicking warning me not to do it again,at the time there were no prohibit signs anywhere but you can,t argue with the plod so I had to double back putting an hour on my day which was a long one anyway!.

I quite agree, there seems to be no consistency, if he'd killed someone he'd have got 6 months under our wonderful judiciary system.

He got what he deserved

"Williams was handed a six month jail sentence for the first dangerous driving conviction, 10 months for the second offence, and a further six months for failing to answer bail at that start of his trial. The sentences must be served consecutively, making a total of 22 months behind bars"

Three offences and 3 convictions.

How many multiple murderers would only get 22 months.?

He got what he deserved

"Williams was handed a six month jail sentence for the first dangerous driving conviction, 10 months for the second offence, and a further six months for failing to answer bail at that start of his trial. The sentences must be served consecutively, making a total of 22 months behind bars"

Three offences and 3 convictions.

How many multiple murderers would only get 22 months.?

That sounds fair to me.

Archived